Children’s Play in the Park
Easter family fun brought to you by Epping Forest District Council.
For children aged 5-12, Play in the Park is all about playing games and having fun outdoors. No need to book, just drop in at any time. The Play in the Park team will bring a range of sports equipment and arts & crafts resources for children and their parents/carers to enjoy together*. The team will be there to help organise activities and games .
All totally free of charge thanks to the support o local Town and Parish Councils.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Week 1 10am – 12noon
Tuesday 4th Town Mead Leisure Park, Brooker Rd, Waltham Abbey EN9 1JH
Wednesday 5th Abridge Village Hall Field, 39 Ongar Road, Abridge, RM4 1UH
Thursday 6th Shelley Park, St Peters Avenue, Ongar, CM5 0BT
Week 1 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Tuesday 4th Roding Valley Recreation Ground (near tennis courts) Roding Road, Loughton, IG10 3BS
Wednesday 5th Roding Valley Recreation Ground (Spider Park Field) IG9 6BX
Thursday 6th (No Session)
Week 2 10am – 12noon
Tuesday 11th (No Session)
Wednesday 12th Abridge Village Hall Field, 39 Ongar Road, Abridge, RM4 1UH
Thursday 13th Jessel Green, Jessel Drive, Loughton, IG10 2EQ
Friday 14th Jubilee Park Pavilion, Love Lane, Chipping Ongar, Ongar, CM5 9BL
Week 2 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Tuesday 11th Ninefields Play Area, Hillhouse, Waltham Abbey, EN9 3EL
Wednesday 12th Roding Valley – Hornbeam Road, IG9 6JY
Thursday 13th (No Session)
Friday 14th (No Session)
With many thanks to the following organisations for supporting these sessions:
- Abridge supported by Lambourne Parish Council
- Jessel Green supported by Loughton Town Council
- Sheeley Park supported by Ongar Town Council
- Jubilee Park supported by Ongar Town Council
- Town Mead supported by Waltham Abbey Town Council
- Ninefields Play Area supported by Active Epping Forest
- Roding Valley Recreation Ground Loughton supported by Loughton Town Council
- Roding Valley Recreation Ground (Spider Par Field) supported by Buckhurst Parish Council
- Roding Valley – Hornbeam Road supported by Buckhurst Hill Parish Council