An invitation to tender regarding the Cemetery Lodge Refurbishment has now been posted
The Town Council will be undertaking a number of projects in the next few months, and would like to use local contractors as much as possible. Various maintenance and refurbishment works are to be undertaken at the Town Hall, and a number of works to enhance the town centre are in the planning stage.
Companies will need to display the following:
- A comprehensive health & safety policy.
- Proof of their staff’s health & safety training.
- The appropriate affiliations to governing bodies (e.g. Heating Companies = Gas Safe, Electrical Companies = NIC EIC)
- Proof of their staff’s trade qualifications & training.
- Have access to the staff required for specific tasks.
- Adequate up to date insurance. (including public liabilities)
- Have knowledge of CDM regulations and associated legislation.
- Hold the required tax certification.
- Are in a stable financial position.
- Have a checkable portfolio which preferably includes Town/District council projects.
- Have a link with Waltham Abbey.
Please take a look at the contracts available and see if you would be interested in submitting a quotation for the work.
There are no current tenders available